Friday, July 25, 2008

Have we seen this baby before?

We are still hanging out at Hinsdale Hospital waiting for her bilirubin levels to go down. They had her under the photo-therapy lights continuously (with the exception of feeding time) until this morning. Grandma Dolly and Auntie Courtie were kind enough to visit yesterday and today. Her test results showed some improvement this morning so we are going eight hours without the lights. If the number jumps back up she'll go back under the lights, but if it stays level/goes down we get to go home tonight.

While we have lots of pictures of her in the cute goggles, I thought I'd share the photo answer to the really tough question nurses keep asking us: who does she look like?

Hmm...

As a reminder, here is baby:



here is Daddy:

and last, but not least, here is Mommy:

What do you think the answer is???

2 comments:

  1. I can't quite tell, but it looks like Desi nose and above, Caitlin's mouth and chin. But that's just from a picture. When she's healthy, we'll come and meet her and let you know for sure who she looks like. :) Lots of Love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - she looks like a carbon copy of baby Desi! Congrats, I'm sure she's a beautiful representation of both of you....maybe even with some curly hair. ;-)

    ReplyDelete