Monday, August 11, 2008

3 weeks

I can't believe that Carolyn is already three weeks old! She continues to be a calm and sweet baby. It is a joy getting to know her better each day. We are still in to process of establishing a routine consisting of napping, eating, reading (we are working our way through the complete adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh) and singing (Raffi is just as good today as he was 25 years ago!). We are looking forward to a visit from Papa Dave, Uncle Brendan, Auntie Carrie, cousins Brendan and Michael and Uncle Charles this weekend! I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures from that, but for now here are some random pictures that I haven't posted yet.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you let her wear purple, at least! :) i think it looks really good on her. i love all of her sweet baby faces. i gave in to pink sometime in college, post ballerina days. i still think kara looks better in purple, though.

    ReplyDelete