Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jumperoo!!!



She is still a bit too short for it, but since Carolyn loves trying to stand on our laps and dancing around, we decided to try out the Jumperoo. A pillow made up for the height issue and she had a great time. Most of the toys and lights didn't seem to amuse her, but the rattle-noise when she bounces made her smile (she loves rattles!). Video coming soon (once I figure out how to shrink the file size or something).

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin, I LOVE her! I'm sad that I won't get to see her in person much anymore :( Carolyn is getting so big! a) definitely agree with you re: pink sports apparel, and b) she looks JUST like Desi in the first Jumperoo picture. Hope you are loving every second of this :) I should convince Auntie Courtie to move in with you b/c aunthood gets so much better when you live with them! ha!

    ReplyDelete