Monday: Stroller Strides
I finally went back to exercise class after a few months off. Needless to say, I was in a lot of pain on Tuesday. It was great to catch up with the other moms, though, and everyone was amazed by how much Carolyn had grown.
.
Tuesday: Wiggleworms
Carolyn's first day of her new music class, Wiggleworms. It is run by the Old Towne School of Music and meets at the Presbyterian Church of Western Springs. It is similar to her library class except that the teacher, Miss Kara, has a guitar and there are no books. Lots of songs, many silly, with hand motions, maracas, scarves etc. There are 6 babies in Carolyn's class all 7-10 months. She quickly became friends (i.e. crawled over to and tried to touch her face) with a girl named Piper. They spent much of the class crawling around the room kindof together. I didn't pull out my camera at class, but this is what she wore. We went to visit Grandma Dolly and Papa Chuck after class since they live so close to the church.
.Wednesday: Life as Carolyn
Hanging out around the house
.
Thursday: Waiting for the mailman
Showing that she can stand up against flat surfaces. I think there were some trucks going by that drew her to the door.
.
Friday: Shopping at Target
This was her first time sitting in a shopping cart.




No comments:
Post a Comment