We'll find out May 1, 2010 ish. Watch out world, you only have seven months to prepare.
AHH! Does that mean you aren't even going to find out boy or girl this time around?! CONGRATS!
We'll probably find out again, but, like last time, won't be sharing any naming decisions until we meet him/her.
Oh thank goodness! I was worried we'd have to wait til May for the boy/girl reveal! So excited for you all -- and especially to see more adorable Sendaydiego babies on the blog! I'm just catching up...these are great. Love and hugs,Amy T.
AHH! Does that mean you aren't even going to find out boy or girl this time around?! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteWe'll probably find out again, but, like last time, won't be sharing any naming decisions until we meet him/her.
ReplyDeleteOh thank goodness! I was worried we'd have to wait til May for the boy/girl reveal! So excited for you all -- and especially to see more adorable Sendaydiego babies on the blog! I'm just catching up...these are great.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Amy T.