Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carolyn and Baby #2 Updates

(there are three new posts today so be sure to scroll down)

We got to take another peak at Baby #2 last week (well, really only I got to see him/her because we learned that children under 10 are not allowed in the ultrasound room so Desi had to wait in the lobby with Carolyn. I was quite peeved that no one had bothered to tell me this when I scheduled that appointment since I bring her with me all the time, usually sans Desi.). Everything looked good.
Carolyn had her 15 month appt last Friday where she made it quite clear that she hates doctors and nurses. She was actually calmer when getting her shots than when getting measured. Her questionable (because of all the screaming and squirming) measurements are 20lbs (10th %ile) and 31" (75th %ile).

2 comments:

  1. She hates all doctors except Dr. Uncle Brendan, right?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell if it's a boy or a girl from that angle.

    ReplyDelete