Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Halloween 2014

Before I post Christmas, I feel like I should get Halloween and Thanksgiving on here so here goes...

Desi super excited to head to school.  James as Bears Batman in his school parade (I wish this pic was in focus because he had a great look on his face).


Desi and Tinkerbell (Avery), his partner in crime and best buddy.

Grandma Dolly and Auntie NeNe came to see Carolyn's parade which was held inside due to the rain and cold.  Auntie took the younger three home so I could stay for Carolyn's class party.  




We waited for Daddy to get home before heading out trick-or-treating.  It was drizzling/snowing on us.  This wasn't a problem for the older three who went running from door to door, but after a little while Madeleine made it clear that she was ready to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment