This past weekend, however, did provide lots of excitement for us. My entire immediate family came to visit. Carolyn met everyone, went swimming for the first time, turned four weeks old and helped celebrate Desi and my first wedding anniversary.
She spent most of the weekend like this, with Papa Dave.

Everytime I start to think that she is getting so big, I just have to look at her in the arms of her Uncle Chuckie to know that she is still a teeny little peanut.
Uncle Brendan and Auntie Carrie came all the way from Texas to meet our little one.
And, of course, with them came cousins Brendan Jr. and Michael.




all the Masinis look great, Caitlin! Much love to you all. My, she's getting big already! (at least I think she looks big!) Happy anniversary as well! Time is flying! Any thoughts of driving into Cleveland for the reunion next month?
ReplyDelete