Tuesday, January 13, 2009

C-i-n-c-i-n-n-a-t-i

Sadly Carolyn's first Buckeye bowl game was a loss, but she looked cute. We had to do a wardrobe change due to a diaper blow-out. Thanks to Amy and Andrew T. for having us over to watch the game (sorry that I forgot to take pictures of you and the belly to post).
On the left, Andrew B., with whom we enjoyed my favorite pizza, Adriatico's. On the right, Ashley, who we met halfway between Columbus and Cincinnati so that she could meet Carolyn.

Dancing with Daddy after work and hanging out at the hotel

We stopped in South Bend to deliver Charles' coffee pot and to see his new couch (half of it, anyway).

Desi will be enjoying the lovely city of Cincinnati as his work home from the next few months (M-Th, anyway), and since, sorry for the mushiness, I hate being away from him for that long, Carolyn and I will be joining him from time to time. Last week was our test. We packed up a rental car (this was the first time we travelled somewhere that we weren't staying with family (i.e. no pack 'n play) so we ended up bringing a lot of stuff), and headed to Cincy. While Desi was at work, Carolyn and I spent the days playing at the hotel, much like we do at home. We also had the chance to visit some friends who live in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment