Desi says that I nod a lot when I talk and, I must shake my head a lot, too. I have no idea where else she got this from (unless she is just discovering her head) and she does it all day long.
Don't take it too personally! :) JR went through that phase (and still sometimes does it!) and Michael loves shaking his head (usually NO) too...I think it just makes them feel dizzy & funny!
Anna had a weird head cock thing at that age too. It freaked me out that she was off balance, but she got over it. I hope it's a while before she knows what it means...but it is nice when they can tell you "yes" or "no" in response to questions.
Don't take it too personally! :) JR went through that phase (and still sometimes does it!) and Michael loves shaking his head (usually NO) too...I think it just makes them feel dizzy & funny!
ReplyDeleteAnna had a weird head cock thing at that age too. It freaked me out that she was off balance, but she got over it. I hope it's a while before she knows what it means...but it is nice when they can tell you "yes" or "no" in response to questions.
ReplyDelete