Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Locks of Love II


I decided early in my pregnancy to grow my hair out again to donate to Locks of Love, just like I had done when pregnant with Carolyn. It didn't get quite as long this time, so I had to cut it a bit shorter to get the required 10 inches. I miss my ponytail, but it is fun to try something different, especially when it is for such a great cause.

Two days before James was born. (similar to this pic taken six days before Carolyn was born)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I remember that pic & remember that dress! ;-) It looked much better on you than it did on me with those skinny legs! (But, I know since your legs are so long, it also made it a little short!) ;-) Give those little ones big kisses for us!

    ReplyDelete