Friday, July 24, 2009

We're walking, we're walking, we're...

walking (after a little warm-up, that is)! Carolyn's first actual steps happened a few weeks ago when Auntie Carrie was holding her hands, walking her over to me and she briefly let go before falling into my lap. Since then she has been reluctant to try, but this week we found her launching point. She stands up at her musical jungle, turns around, dances a little and can then be cajoled to take a few steps (unless she sees a camera (which is why this is from a little farther away then we'd like, plus I wasn't looking so hot, so I really didn't want to be in the shot)). She gets a little steadier everytime she tries and has been standing still for longer periods of time without falling. I think we may need to go shoe shopping:)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Watch out...by the time you all get to Colorado, she is going to be walking all over the place! Let the babyproofing begin! YEAH, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete