Sunday, November 27, 2011

Days 1 and 2 - Getting to the Smokies

As promised here come the blogs of photos from our regular camera...


Our trip began at 7:20 am on November 6. Our itinerary was Cincinnati, Gatlinburg (Smoky Mountains), Daytona Beach, Orlando, Hilton Head, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Western Springs. James was a little on the cranky side at first (I quickly realized that he still had his pacifier on our Texas drive, which helped calm him down. He gave up Gumby about two months ago and he has been doing great without it so I'm glad I didn't give in to my temptation to bring it along for the trip.) With the help of Cinderella and Sid the Science Kid he quickly calmed down and we had a smooth ride. While Desi went to work on Monday we took a walk to the playground in the sub-division behind the hotel (which I discovered on one of Desi's previous work trips) and around three Desi picked us up to hit the road again.




No comments:

Post a Comment